Redi Poxy is a chemical resistant epoxy adhesive that will bond to most sound, clean surfaces. Tile Redi Redipoxy 12 Epoxy Adhesive Tile Setting Material can be used to set ceramic tile, marble, and natural stone directly to the surface of Tile Redi Shower Pans, Shower Benches, and Shower Niches.
It is a three part factory-proportioned kit consisting of one bag of resin (Part A), one bag of hardener (Part B), and one carton of powder filler (Part C). Simply pour Part A and Part B into a clean mixing pail or bucket and mix thoroughly. Add Part C and mix to a smooth, trowelable consistency. Mortar is ready for use immediately after mixing. Approximate Coverage: 1/16″ v-notch trowel – 90-100 sq. ft. of coverage, 3/16″ v-notch trowel – 35-40 sq. ft. of coverage, 1/8″ square notch trowel – 45-55 sq. ft. of coverage, 1/4″ square notch trowel – 15-18 sq. ft. of coverage.
- 12 lb Set of Epoxy Adhesive Tile Setting Material
- Meets or exceeds the bonding requirements established by the Tile Council of North America
- Water cleanable – No flammable solvents are required to clean tools or finished work
- Non-staining on white and light colored marble
- Maximum chemical resistance