HomeProShops Wood Serving Tray Cheese Board with Stainless Color Finish Steel Bar Pull Handles attached. Solid Maple Butcher Block Cutting Board finished with a NSF certified food-safe mix of natural white mineral oil & beeswax applied in shop.
- MADE IN THE USA WITH AMISH HAND CRAFTSMANSHIP: Each and every one of our beautifully finished Wood Serving Tray Cheese Boards are hand crafted by skilled Amish woodcrafters. Nature’s subtle beauty has always influenced the unique appearance of all finished wood products. The natural character of the color, sapwood, heartwood, pattern and graining…and how each is handmade in the shop will give each block its own unique look.
- BEAUTIFUL EDGE-GRAIN LAYUP: Made by cutting hardwood into strips, turned on edge and assembling the individual edge pieces together to display the natural beauty. These are random color mixed maple patterns, and while it will have many of the same colors and characteristics of the boards pictured, the board you order will have variations so that no two boards will look alike.
- GREAT PERSONAL GIFT: Cut, chop, prepare, serve, eat and enjoy! Perfect for a variety of food, cheese, sausage, crackers, hors d’oeuvres, veggies, fruit, bread, drinks, appetizers and can serve as a sturdy cutting board. Consider gifting this exceptional maple wood butcher block as a housewarming, wedding, engagement, anniversary, shower, or holiday gift that you would love to own. A special present for any occasion that will be remembered and treasured for both casual and elegant entertaining.
- NSF CERTIFIED WOOD-SAFE: The HomeProShops serving trays are assembled with “Food Safe” water resistant glue and coated with a NSF Certified food safe white mineral oil and beeswax application that preserves, protects and beautifies your board. Meaning our product meets the strict standards of public health protection, so you need not worry about the safety of those using the block. In addition, butcher block is naturally anti-bacterial.
- HOW TO CARE GUIDE INCLUDED: We include a “How-To Maintain” guide that outlines the ease of cleaning and care for your HomeProShops product. A “FREE” bottle of our Mineral Oil & Bees Wax mix that protects and beautifies is included with every order.
Handcrafted Olde World Craftsmanship!
Each HomeProShops Wood Serving Tray is handcrafted in the USA by skilled Amish woodcrafters. The Amish are well-known for a simple, honest lifestyle and dedication to preserving the skills of the past by passing them through generations of family. Amish craftsmanship is well recognized from simply maintaining traditions like, attention to detail, traditional designs, and use of high quality materials to create best of quality and value. Each product is constructed from solid Maple…kiln dried to shop specifications.
Nature’s subtle beauty has always influenced the unique appearance of all finished wood products. The natural character of the color, sapwood, heartwood, pattern and graining…and how each is handmade in the shop will give each block its own unique look. Our fine cutting blocks boast a pleasing EDGE-GRAIN layup and assembling with a “Food Safe” water resistant glue. Each Wood Serving Board is Uniquely Beautiful and Durable. Easy to Clean and Maintain-Simply use Warm Soapy Water.
From Food Prep to Serving, this Wood Tray is Designed for Everyday Use to Help You Cut, Chop, Prepare, Serve, Eat and Enjoy. Perfect for a Variety of Food, whether Cheese, Sausage, Crackers, Hors D’oeuvres, Veggies, Fruit, Bread, Drinks, Appetizers and can Serve as a Sturdy Cutting Board.
Gift this Exceptional Maple Wood Butcher Block as a Housewarming, Wedding, Engagement, Anniversary, Shower, or Holiday Gift that You Would Love to Own. A Special Present for any Occasion that will be Remembered and Treasured for Both Casual and Elegant Entertaining.
Don’t miss out, Click Add To Cart now and spoil yourself today!
Butcher Block & Cutting Board Care Guide included, outlining the ease of maintaining and cleaning your HomeProShops product.
Free Shipping with every HomeProShops Wood Serving Tray Order.