This Century Components SIGCAN115PF Pull-Out Canister Utensil Organizer is designed to be inserted into an existing cabinet to create functional use of space. It includes (5) stainless steel canisters built into the top shelf for your kitchen utensil and tools storage. It is made of Solid Maple coated with a 60 sheen conversion varnish clear natural finish for great appearance, quality and durability and includes Blum 100# Soft-Close full extension under mount slides.
Handcrafted Olde World Craftsmanship!
Is exactly what our customers anticipate of our unique kitchen cabinet accessories. Each is handcrafted in the USA by skilled Amish woodcrafters in Ohio. The Amish are well-known for a simple, honest lifestyle and dedication to preserving the skills of the past through generations of family. The Amish emphasize strong family, community, and a passionate work ethic. The Amish are recognized for quality, value, and beauty of workmanship by maintaining traditions that support personal attention to detail and use of high quality materials.
Each Century Components SIGCAN115PF Pull-Out Canister Utensil Organizer in this series is constructed from solid maple. Maple is a North American hardwood that is kiln dried to our shop specifications. It has a natural light color and graining and is quite smooth with tremendous strength and durability. Maple is easily machined, excellent for hand sanding applications, and offers a great natural appeal. Each is enhanced with a Double Clear Cote 60 Sheen Conversion Varnish Sealer Finish and hand sanded for long term wood protection. Our style of craftsmanship creates smooth rolling systems with a beautiful finish.
- American Made Amish Hand Craftsmanship – Solid Maple – Coated with a 60 Sheen Conversion Varnish Clear Natural Finish
- (5) Stainless Steel Bins built into the Top Shelf for your Kitchen Utensil and Tools Storage
- Blum 100# Soft Close Full Extension Undermount Cabinet Drawer Slides – Floor Mount Brackets come Pre-assembled and Attached to Sides Ready for your Installation
- Adjustable Door Mounting Brackets & Installation Instructions included – Mounting Screws & Cabinet Door Face not included
- Size specs: 11-7/8″W x 26-3/4″H x 21-1/2″D – Weight 35 lbs. – 12″ Minimum cabinet opening width is needed
Century Components designs a comprehensive line of cabinet accessories for discerning buyers. We still believe in the shop bench made way of thinking, making each product one at a time. In addition to this product we offer additional specialty pull out-organizers, filler space organizers, pull-out waste systems, lazy-susan, double tier drawers, utensil and silverware trays, knife blocks and more.
We hope you enjoy many years of fine use with each of our family crafted products.