The Rev-A-Shelf RAS-ML-HDCR Heavy Duty Mixer Lift and Kitchen Appliance Lift Mechanism is the perfect way to take out and put away a heavy mixer without the backbreaking work of lifting it up and down, or taking up counter space. The heavy-duty mechanism allows users to easily bring a large mixer, or any other type of large kitchen appliance up to 60 lbs., to counter height for ease of use. The lift mechanism attaches to a shelf (shelf is not included) with adjustable spring tension and built-in shock dampeners.
The Rev-A-Shelf RAS-ML-HDCR Heavy Duty Mixer Lift must be installed in a full-height cabinet with NO drawer above to function properly. It will not work in a cabinet with a drawer – there will not be enough height clearance. Typically installed in a 24″ D x 36″ H base cabinet. Please make sure you have a minimum base cabinet frame opening of 12-1/2″ W x 20-1/2″ D x 28″ H. To determine shelf size, measure the distance between the mounting plates (when installed) and minus 1-1/4″. Mounting plates are 1″ W. Instructions and hardware are included.
- Must be installed in a full-height cabinet with NO drawer above
- Can be used with many different widths with a minimum base cabinet frame opening of 12-1/2″
- Contains Lift Mechanism ONLY – Mixer and Shelf Not Included – Supply your own custom shelf
- Spring loaded system gently raises mixer to counter height
- Instructions and Hardware Included
- Cabinet Door Face Not Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty